counter for blogspot

Monday, September 20, 2010

Team Spirit.....Colts smashed the NY Giants

It was game day yesterday and I had to get a workout in and some cardio. My weight has dropped down and I am now in the mid 170's (you know girls don't reveal their true weight) lol
I feel great other than the elliptical is kicking my butt. I almost fell off of it the other day ha ha. I was afraid my legs were going to give out on me. it has happened before.

After the workout it was time to get ready for the big game. I did the e-ticket thingy from stub-hub and had some problems with the printer that I had to run to the library to print my ticket out. I thought they closed at 6, come to find out it closed at 5 pm. I got there at 4:54 pm talk about being lucky. Well I got to the stadium around 6:30 from Terre Haute. There was some traffic but not to bad.

This was an awesome game and I had an awesome seat I think :) I was so excited. I have really grown a love for football and now I really get into it. Oh yes I was sitting next to a NY giants couple..boooooo. Thats okay cause on the other side of me I had my friends Brandy who is a personal trainer like me and Stacey who is a pro golfer. Here is a picture of us. Forgive me on my looks. It was very very hot in the stadium and I had a bad hair day lol.
Me, Brandy(mid) and Stacey Right


Time to share some of my many pictures.
These pictures were taken from my seats. TOTALLY AWESOME! WOOHOO. Now I am spoiled.
It was just soo cool. I was a little kid in a big playground. I loved it. I just love being at the game in general But when you are around the fans and then to see the most gifted athletes in the NFL ..that Rocks. I can't expressed how much people like Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, and the rest of the team really inspire people like me. Especially Peyton Manning. I am on a quest to buy an official Helmet and have Colts players sign it :)

During intermission I was walking around and then I noticed someone I knew. I screamed out Bob. LOL...It was Bob from the Bob and Tom show. He was very nice. I didn't ask for a picture as I didn't want to bother him. I really love their show. They are so funny. I listen to them on the radio in my ipod. They make my morning cardio fun. :)

I sometimes like taking pictures of the fans or anything that catches my attention. Of course at games you are always going to see interesting people :) I love it. I have tons of pictures but here are a few.
These Guys are SO cool. LOL. Can you tell they are hardcore fans or in this case the #1 FAN :)
They are well known


Don's ask me why...but I just loved the mokey. He was so cute! Talk about monkey on your back lol



These Boys were absolutly adorable. They had these huge mohawks LOL GO COLTS


Its Pappa Smurfs long lost brother LOL



This guy is also Well known as a Die Hard fan. He reminds me of either Willie Nelson or a member from ZZ top. Notice the stack of tickets on his chain from all his games :)

He was getting down here.


Santa came in on his sleigh wearing his BLUE



Okay here are a few pictures from my seat :)

Reggie Wayne ..the magic man #87









Dallas Clark taking a break







We smoked the Giants. I would have at least like to see the Giants put up some sort of fight. Eli wasn't too great on his passes last night. Poor poor Giants. Check out the score in the 3rd qaurter lol 31 indy 7 NY




I got home late around 12:45 am or so. I was dead tired and came home and walked bunny and then it was lights out.