counter for blogspot

Friday, December 4, 2009

Star Wars: In Concert coming to Indianapolis Dec 12th

I admit I am a BIG Star Wars fan. I mean seriously who isn't. We all have a little bit of Star Wars in all of us. Now Star Wars in concert is a experience that you will always remember. I am goign to try to see if I can grab a pair of tickets and I make sure I take plenty of pictures for you guys. But in the meantime you can check out the website www.starwarsinconcert.com I also want everyone to check this out as I have never seen anything like this before. Elephants are very smart animals and hear is one elephant named Keaw over in thailand that can paint. I will tell you more about him later but here is a video for you to check out http://video.aol.com/video-detail/elephant-painting-by-keaw/482831286