counter for blogspot

Friday, April 17, 2009

Saving the Day

I want to start off todays blog and say way to go Susan Boyle!!!!!! When I watched her perform on Britain's Got Talent, I cried as I was so touched by her angelic voice. I also cheered, clapped and screamed my head off for her. Her story is amazing and I am now a new fan. Never judge a book by its cover. I highly agree with that statement. People like her inspire me. :)http://www.susan-boyle.com/

Now on to Saving the Day...
I was doing a ride a long with BIG Dave yesterday as I love going to work and seeing him in action LOL. We came across a opossum and she had to be put down as she was very sick. It turns out she had babies in her pouch. David saved them as he had a friend of his take them to the animal shelter to make sure the babes get the proper care.


My schedule is going to be pretty hectic for the next couple months. Me and David will be doing a lot of traveling to bodybuilding shows, I will be dieting for the Ms. Olympia and I am going back to school. I love keeping busy. I also am going to be getting back into the culinary cooking thing. I love cooking and it was one of my drams to be a chef and open a restaurant. I still believe in this dream. :) I will have to take pictures of some of my yummy dishes :)

Have a blessed evening :)