counter for blogspot

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Big Thanks to Jim Manion and the IFBB Pro League

I want to again thank Mr. Jim Manion, and the IFBB Pro League for giving me the opportunity to compete in the 2009 Ms. Olympia. Jim Manion and the IFBB Pro League made my dreams come true and again they didn't have to do that. I am honored and proud to be a part of the IFBB Pro League.

I am very excited and I got more excited when I received this huge blue envelope in the mail the other day. I opened it and there was this cool folder with the Joe Weider Logo and inside was my Ms. Olympia contract. I must have died and went to heaven. I started jumping up and down. I went and sent the contract off and yesterday I received confirmation from Robert Chang that he received my contract. So I am set and ready to go.

Here is the folder that the contract came in. I thought it was pretty cool.

front of the folder and the Back




when you open the folder at the bottom has 2008 Olympia
champions on the left side



and info on the other events such as the expo,etc., on the right side
I also need your help. I am collecting donations for my Regional Chairman Walt Oster, and Indiana State Chairman Ed Sanders. They are trying to raise funds for a Guide Dog for one of our their kids that is underprivileged. The training is provided by the State.
Walter Oster and Ed Sanders will also follow this dog and help with the vet bills and food. The boy they nominated for the Dog is very deserving. ED and Walt have a goal for $5000.00. I don't know how much they have now but I want to contribute to the cause. Walt and Ed do a lot of charity for the school for the blind, etc. I meet a wonderful guy last year at the Indiana State show by the name of Mark Harter who runs the website
http://www.eyesontheroad.org/.
I will be selling
*Signed autograph with a hand written letter by me for $5.00
*Picture with me for $1.00 (applies to appearances at shows)
*DVD with a few of my favorite training moments 10.00
I'm still coming up with ideas. :)
You can send a payment to my pay pal address at isabelleturell@hotmail.com or to my
P.O. Box:
Isabelle Turell
P.O. Box 3824
Terre Haute, IN 47803
Any little bit helps and can make a big difference. You know me I love helping out when ever I can. I found out about this at the Southern Indiana show in Evansville, In on the 28th of March. I want to help out and I hope that you can help me on my quest. My goal is collect whatever I can. You can be an anonymous donor if you like too. This is for a great cause. If you have any questions please email me at isabelleturell@hotmail.com