counter for blogspot

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Believe in your dreams......Earned my pro card

I thank God for helping me in my journey to the USAs. It was a long hard path to victory lane.

I earned my IFBB PRO status and I got Engaged all in one weekend. This was the happiest moment of my life.


This weekend I was awarded a Pro card at the USAs. It wasn't easy as the competition was tough. I haven't competed on stage since 2006. I owe everything to my coach Tim Gardner. He pushed me beyond my limits since day 1 which was back in November. Tim really takes care of his athletes and he helped me win BIG. Its amazing how much of a transformation he did with me. here is some sample pictures...

Thanks so much Tim for everything







Here's a picture of me at the Blueberry Hill restaurant. It was the last night in Vegas and I had to try the pancakes. This place is AWESOME!!!!!