counter for blogspot

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Strong Mind.......Strong Heart!

Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration-Evan Esar

Its been a tough couple of days. I have been battling a cold and a bad sore throat. I have been drinking echinacea tea, and taking advil. I just have to fight it out. I hope it goes away soon. it seems like its clearing up, but today I absolutly lost my appetite and have been drinking alot of fluids. My weight has dropped alot in just a couple of days too. I guesss thats a good thing in a way....lol. 7.5 more weeks. 4 days till I leave to OKC.

Well today was I got some bad news from a friend of mine. She told me that her friend's daughter got killed in an accident Sunday, the day after her birhtday. I dont want to go into much details, as it really broke my heart. here is the link to the story!
http://www.naples-daily-news.com/news/2007/sep/23/two_dead_fiery_crash_i75/

I will keep this family in my thoughts and prayers!