counter for blogspot

Friday, October 10, 2014

2015 is a BIG year for me

Hello my friends,

I got some great news. I am competing in 2015. I am working with someone who has helped a few top 5 Ms. Olympia competitors who you all know quite well. Lets just say these ladies are big, defined and very muscular. I am super excited about this as already I have seen a huge change in my body over the last 3 weeks. This is a very big deal to me. I have missed the stage way too long and I have missed meeting fans and making new friends. It is the fans that have keep me going.
I thank you all for your love and support throughout the years.

I have started a page here to help with competition cost. Its roughly 8 months from now to my goal. Please help with any lottle contribution you have. Every little thing counts.
Some of the main things for me is
Supplements ( this part gets very pricey as it is very repetitive taking supps 3x a day 7 days a week), Food (I eat large amounts of food every day and grocery shop every 5 days), food prep stuff( containers, cooler, crock pot, scale) etc  Registration fee, my custom suits (prejudge and Night which can be from $800 and up), travel cost (airfare and hotel as I stay a week before show), gym clothes( I go through a lot), gym cost, tanning and all the diva stuff such as makeup and hair, i also need to get a newer camera and camcorder for shoots and updates.

http://www.gofundme.com/isabelleturell

I also started a amazon list as well.
Isabelle Turell Road the the IFBB Pro Stage 2015 Wanted List 
Link:http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1E6F27QE3CNUN

I will be updating my progess on here as well as starting a A Road to 2015 IFBB Pro stage in the members section. Thanknyou so much for your support