counter for blogspot

Sunday, October 12, 2014

2015 IFBB PRO Return To Bodybuilding. PLEASE support my Journey

Ive been in precontest mode for the last 3 weeks. I feel great and have already seen changes week by week.

I am very very excited. I plan to be doing alot of updates for you all.

I have started a gofundme.com page under gofundme.com/isabelleturell

Bodybuilding is a expensive sport as many know. Any contribution will help me get closer to my goal. I have 8 months and need  help with things such as registration fees, supplements, chiropractor fees every 2 weeks, suits for prejudging and night show, gym fees, travel expense, etc...The list can go on and on.

I have a great trainer in my corner too who trains Ms. OLYMPIA top 5 athletes. So excited to see my transformation. I am dedicating the show to aunt Evelyn a d al of my fans.