counter for blogspot

Monday, May 18, 2009

Congrats to the winners of the New York Pro this past weekend. IFBB Pro Lee Priest started a thread on Muscular Development about having the Winners from the New York Pro on the cover of MD what are your thoughts? I think it would be a fantastic idea. You can check out the link here.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=61864

I also have a Questions and Answers thread on Mudcualr Development that you can check here

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=60877

Now we go onwards to the Tampa Pro. I am sure the female division will have a huge turnout like they did in New York. I hope that Nancy Lewis will compete in the Tampa Pro show and bring the Nancy Lewis package we all know. I have been a fan of hers for a long time. I remember how excited I was to meet her for the first time. She always had such great conditioning and who can forget that incredible tiny waist of hers.

Well I entered a contest on Siouxcountry.com, where you had to guess the to eight in order. I was the only one to at least get 3 of the top 8 right :(. I just love contests.

The Ms. Olympia is right around the corner. I made some good progress under Chads instructions. My weight topped the scales at 197 lbs the other day. Now its around 194 lbs.


I need to make up for the muscle I loss due to having pneumonia a few weeks shy of the Ms. International. Its tough as I have to EAT more than what I am used too. My gains have been great. The only thing that drives me nuts is the lack of cardio right now. I am not allowed to do a normal cardio session. We want to hold on to my gains and lose it by the added cardio.

The other day I watched Dorian Yates Blood and Guts on my computer. It was great. Very hardcore. Basically you are taken thourhg Dorian Yates workouts and he has his training partner there yelling at him and being a spotter in case he needed it(which he didn't). Anyway, his partner is screaming at Dorian through the video saying "lets get nasty" lol. You know it really works for lifting the heavy weights. ANother thing I got a kick out of was how Dorian got doen using the dumbbells and he would just throw them around lol. I wish we had hardcore gyms like here. I know in Orlando we had one that I knew of but it closed down. The gym down there are nice but they are more FAMILY oriented. the gyms down there are used more for pick up joints than for training. Another good video I like is Ronnie Colemans The Cost of Redemption video. "Ain't nothing but a peanut".