counter for blogspot

Friday, January 16, 2009

I need some caffine

Happy Belated New Year!

I got the Ms. International Invite. I am so excited about this show as it is the most prestigious show in the IFBB. I am very honored, thankful, blessed and well excited. :) I have been working hard these last couple weeks and my hard effort is showing. This is a TOUGH show and I have to give it all I got and then some. It requires a lot of blood, sweat, tears and patience. Most importantly a lot of focus and determination. Bodybuilding is not a easy sport. You don't grow muscles and get defined overnight. It takes time and hard work.

Dieting is easier for me now then it was a few years ago. I have grown to deal with the joys of dieting. Cardio right now is boring. I have no energy and feel like a complete Zombie.

7 more weeks to go........

I know people want to see some pictures, but I like the idea of being a phantom. Its more fun to me. I will say that I am the best I have ever been right now and I am awaiting to see the finished product in 7 weeks