counter for blogspot

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be spending Thanksgiving with David and his family. I am excited about it as my family hasn't had a traditional thanksgiving in years. A lot of ,y family is scattered in New York and in Florida, so its hard for all of them to come together.

I got up early this morning and went to Walmart. There were someo people in there that didn't seem too happy to be there. Or at least they may have been intimadated by me as I liek to smile and I am very social. Its Thanksgiving and its time to share and give thanks for what we got. I do believe that a smile can pass along 10 more smiles. It is nice to do a good deed everyday as it creates a domino effect in my opinion.

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. We went to Indianapolis as I love getting my hair done. We then went to tour Lucas Oil Stadium "home of the Indianapolis Colts". The best part was being on the football field. WOOHOO that was cool. David was rolling around on the ground and I was tackling him lol. I will post some pictures later. Heres a fun fact I learned. There are so many wires in the stadium that it can wrap around the world 3 times.

I go on a 7 day cruise in 2 days. I am so excited. I never been on a cruise before. David went shopping with me for a dress. Bless his heart. It took a couple of hours and every dress I tried on I either broke it, it wouldn't zip all the way, or it just wasn't built for a muscle chic. It was a pretty funny going from store to store. I finally got lucky and found a couple dresses. YEAH!

Oh I did go to Weber Grill and this place was awesome. DO check it out if you love ribs and hamburgers.