counter for blogspot

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ride along

I got to ride with David the other day as he is a police officer. Out of all the days I decide to ride I pick the one day that there wasn't many calls. LOL. I had a great time regardless. I have to admit I was hoping he would have got a GOOD call like a homicide, pursuit, etc.

I highly respect David and his fellow police officers. They protect us, fight crime and put thier lives at risk everyday for us. They are our heros, and I get to sleep next to one (David) every night.

Training is going great. I am strong as an ox right now. Dieting is good too. Chicken is my best friend. If someone ws to ask me what is my most prized possession I would say my gas grill. Sorry Honey. *wink you know I love you. I can't live without that grill. I am goin gto change up my training so I can tweak a few things on my body.

I am looking very forward to the North Americans as my good friend Anne Sheehan Dudash will be competing and she is a threat. She has an awesome package with beautiful stage presentation. In 2006 I competed next to her and I was ho honored as she is a dam good bodybuilder/athlete. Anne is going to be bringing it to the North American and she is going to turn a lot of heads as we will see a new and improved Anne like we have never seen before.

WOOHOOO GO ANNE, BRING IT HOME


Before I end my post I want to make a comment. I am happily engaged and I want that to be known. Be happy for me. Last weekend was the greatest moment of my life. I got the pro card and engaged to the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anything more. Hes my best friend and soulmate. I'm happy and thats all that matters