counter for blogspot

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Okay : )

I have gotten a couple of emails from friends and fans about my deleted blog posts. Well I accidentally hit the delete button *wink*
I'm just teasing you! ha ha. I know some of you are wondering and I sure came up with a zillion reasons as to why I did what I did. Just because I deleted the blogs doesnt mean the worst has happened. LOL. I'm really excited about next month as some big things are going to happen. I am very very very happy about this. I'll let you in on it later. Right now I'm keeping hush hush about it.

I got a really cool gift this weekend. I guess I could take a picture of it and show you. If you kept up with my blogs you will know what it is as its something I really wanted and at the time was sold out. *hint* I think I am going to sleep in it tonight and use it as a nightie lol. Well I do have one little complaint about it as I don't feel big in it. LOL. I feel average. ha ha. I really love my gift as its one of a kind and it came from a special person. Well I wont keep you guessing but I got the Bob Sanders Colts Jersey. Its really nice. Its the home jersey (blue) with the silk screen numbers (21). I am so happy and I love it very much.

Yesterday for a cheat meal I went to Fuddruckers and I had a 1 lb bacon cheddar burger and a 1/2 lb ostrich burger with cheddar steak fries, and a strawberry shake. ha ha.

I never thought I was much of a talker but yesterday I talked on the phone for 4 hours and 58 minutes. LOL. I must have been talking about shopping LOL.

This week I will be on cam through Ft video and Herbiceps. Be sure to stop in and say hello.

well I'm off to get wild and crazy in the gym. Pray for me. LOL.