counter for blogspot

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Something to clarify

I want to clarify a few things. This is coming straight from the source..ME!

There is someone spreading a rumor that they were doing my blog for several months because I was sick of it. Anyone knows me personally, knows the truth on that. First of all no one has access to my blog but ME! Every blog entry made has been made by me. No one else. So don't believe any of that rubbish. My blog has and will always be me. I share parts of my life on here and let people in on Isabelle Turell. No I am not sick of blogging either. My time now a days is taken up by my many hobbies and volunteer work on the ambulance.

Furthermore I love the muscle, strength and the many other fans out there. Because of you I do what I do and you keep me going.  I promise you female bodybuilding will never die. I won't allow it.

Lastly, one of the most common questions I get asked by fans is "am I married?". The answer is no, I'm not. Lol