counter for blogspot

Monday, July 29, 2013

Not retired


I just want to clarify and say it directly. Your getting this directly from me. It doesnt suprise me with what gets said on the internet just to create a stir. I always like going to the source not he say she say stuff. Its like playing the game telephone.

A few things I wanted to touch on is when I hear the word retire, I think of a 9-5 job where someone puts in 20+ years then decides they have had enough. Ive been playing sports since I was 7 yrs old. Bodybuilding is fun and its something I really enjoy passionately and will always enjoy till I cant anymore. For many that dont know I have participated in strongwoman competitions, crossfit, and a couple of power meets recently. Ive also taken on some adventures here and there. I never once said that I was done with bodybuilding and that Im retired. So that my friends and fans is false. Ive been in the shadows. If you have noticed my pics recently posted I have been spending a lot of time in the gym working on my physique and conditioning. My diet is very boring but thecresults are what matters to me. Also on my facebook, I am the only poster I have no spokesperson. I assure you that. Anyway here is a pic from my training session last night. As you can see Im far from skinny or fat lol. Lots of work to be done and Im really enjoying my results and excited to show off my muscles. I rode my Harley yesterday wearing very short shorts and a skimpy tank top. I cant even tell you how many heads I turned and people asking for rides lol. Im still in the game. Im heartbroken over the Ms. International as that has been aroubd a loooong time and its one of the most prestigious shows of the year. I understand the reasoning behind it but my heart goes out to the future female bodybuilders who had dreams of being on that stage. Hang in thier ladies.

All in all dont go by what she said or he said. When it that actually comes out of my mouth dont believe what others say. Just ask the main source (me)