counter for blogspot

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I got the quadzilla blues..

Trained quads late last night doing my normal routine and I realize that all of the sudden my legs where locking up on me. Talk about pain. It was a brutal workout and I did what had to be done.

I'm on a road to new changes and doing what I love to do best. I'm debating on whether or not to go for a long bike ride but the longer I sit here the more I feel the sooooooreness coming over my quads.

I have a lot of things to work on but I can assure you that you will be seeing me on stage again in 2013. It's been a long time and I miss it very much.

As far as me I've been traveling here and there and making the best of things. You can't miss the fire red head with the muscles.

I've also been hosting seminars and doing fitness bootcamps. Be sure to check out Rockstar Celebrity Fitness.