counter for blogspot

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Im counting down the days and its getting closer and closer. Im sitting here enjoying some good music and writing my blog. Everything is goign good and I apologize for not blogging as much as I do usually. I promise I will get back into the swing starting now. Peyton is not going to be doing the season opener and I am bummed about it but it was really expect if you didn't see that coming...you missed the memo. He just renewed his contract recently so he is pretty set even if he doesn't play. I hope that he will be ready for the Stealers game. If he isnt playing some of these games I can assure you I may not go and just go hang out with friends as it is NOT the same without the Manningnator. Okay time to go and have a little fun. Its nice how things work out in the end