counter for blogspot

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good deeds

I was getting gas a few days ago after working out in the gym. I was out of it. LOL. I was done gassing and my grandmother called. I answered the phone and then a man dressed in a suit came up to my car with two boxes. I immediately thought he was trying to sell me perfume or some sort of product lol.

I put my grandmother on hold and asked the man what he wanted. He said "here you go" I said no thank you and he still insisted. He was very kind and well mannered. He gave me two small boxes. I then said thank you very much. he didn't have to do that. I thought it was a very nice gesture. Of course I peeped inside the box and it was a portable fan.

Its nice knowing that there are so many wonderful people in the world. I was very touched by his actions. Its like when you share a smile with someone and they share one back with you and it goes on to the next person and so on.

Thank you sir for your kind action.