counter for blogspot

Saturday, September 20, 2008

BlueBerry Hill in Indianapolis

I got off exit 46 from interstate 465 and David spotted the BlueBerry Hill Restaurant. I went to Blueberry Hill in Las Vegas and I was in HEAVEN. They are know for their pancakes and home style cooking.

Okay you know I am off season now, so I get to enjoy my diet. Being off season I can be more open in with food selections. For example, I can eat more eggs, and steak, and I dont really have to watch my calories. I am trying to put on some mass, and the last few days I have. I am amazed of how well my body is taking the extra weight gain. Every year its gets better and better with the off season. here is a picture of me at BlueBerry Hill with our waitress Amanda. She was super awesome and a real sweetheart. Theres a funny story behind our booth were we where sitting. A week or so ago a car had crashed through the window (which is why there is newspaper over the window) and theres still a tire mark on the carpet(see photo).
I admit I was a bit nervous eating at the booth in fear that a car would crash though AGAIN lol. Overall breakfast was awesome. Thanks again for the great service Amanda.
I then headed over to Lucas Oil Stadium http://www.lucasoilstadium.com/ (Home of the Indianapolis COLTS). The stadium opened this year and is state of the art with a retractable roof and it seats 63,000. I then went over to the spot where the Market Square Arena once stood which was where Elvis A. Presley performed his last concert June 26th 1977 for a crowd of about 18000. Market Square Arena was torn down in 2004 and all that stands is this monument

I am very excited with my off season as I have already made some great progress. Well I am sure you want to know my weight right now and I won't be shy to tell. My current weight is 188 lbs. I am amazed at how well my body is holding on to the weight. Yesterday I trained biceps and I thought they were going to explode. LOL. I love it!!!!!! I was proud of myself as I did barbell curls and I did a 45 and a 10 on each side which including the weight of the bar comes out to 155 lbs. That's the first time I ever did anything like that and I felt really good. But It was funny as I couldn't move my arms and take my headphones out of my ears as my arms where so pumped with blood...haha. One step at a time for me. I will be keeping you guys updated with my off season prep. I am doing things differently this time and I am excited about 2009.

I am sure you want to know my weight. Well right now it is 188lbs. I got a few aces up my sleeve during my off season prep and pre-contest for 2009. I am so honored again to be a IFBB Pro bodybuilder. It is a big achievement for me and I will represent female bodybuilding the best that I can. Bodybuilding has brought out the best in me and it has been the greatest thing to enter my life. Bodybuilding is a huge part of my life and my goal is to educate others the best I can about fitness and health. I am a very giving person and will do anything I can for someone. I love helping people in any way I can. It is amazing what Bodybuilding has done for me and my life. It has made me a better person inside and out. I believe that God intended me to be a bodybuilder as it was something I never expected to be and it just happened by accident. Everything happens in life for a reason. I plan to give this sport a 110%. I love the sport very much and the athletes and people who keep the sport alive. Thank You


I am a strong believer that anything is POSSIBLE when we put our minds to it. It really is true you just have to have faith and believe in yourself and your dreams.


I want to leave you with a few of my favorite qoutes..


If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
-William A. Ward



If you can dream it, you can do it.
-Walt Disney



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain