counter for blogspot

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Updates

I wanted to direct you to my *exclusive* coverage of my Road to USAs. Here is a direct link to the thread where you will always be kept up to date on my journey.

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=16066#post16066

Please stop by, check out the thread and say Hi


I have had some real fun lately. I got the chance to go shooting for the first time last week. I was nervous as I didn't know what to expect. I got the opportunity to shoot a 9mm handgun, 40 caliber handgun, sub machine gun, M14, and a .308 sniper rifle. I had the most fun with the 9mm as it was the hardest for me to shoot. LOL. I wasn't going to let the 9mm get the best of me haha.

Well I haven't had any "Steak" challenges or food eating contest. LOL. I really wish I would have got video of me eating that monster steak. The hardest part with eating that steak was the fat. There was so much of it and it grossed me out. I had to drink water every time I put the steak fat in my mouth. "GROSS"

Okay well I think we are 17 or 16 weeks out before USAs. It will be here before we know it. I have had it really easy the past couple of months. With my recent move, its took a lot out of me.

I do have some good news. I am now an official NPC judge. Yeah! Test judging was very challenging. The hardest part for me was judging competitors that shared identical conditioning. *whew* talk about pressure. LOL. The good thing is my placings helped me pass my test :)

I want to share a couple of pictures with you








Lastly here are some pictures with me and David. Hes truly an amazing guy and I consider myself very lucky to have someone like him in my life. The second picture is from my phone and is from last weekend at the Southern Indiana bodybuilding show in Evansville.