counter for blogspot

Friday, August 24, 2007

Good News!

I want to say real quick that alot of people are voting on Cory Everson on my poll. Make sure to do your homework on that. One day left for voting

My friend David told me this morning how NBC is now auditioning for the American Gladiators.
He thought he would let me know as he felt it would be good for me to audition for. I personally think I highly qualify for a shot at it. I looked over the long application and pretty much they wanna know YOU, who u are, what makes you unique, Etc. Piece of cake as I am not like any other. My personality and background shine for me. I already filled out the application and now I just need to set time aside to shoot the short video clip. I just hope there is enough Isabelle to film for 5 minutes. I have some creative ideas on my storyline. Wish me luck on that. I will keep you posted. I have to admit, I am wondering what kind of physique they are looking for. Nothing against fitness or figure girls. I think this is a great opportunity for any female bodybuilder as it can create some great publicity and shine a great light on us. But I hope they pick a few muscle girls, and not just wwe diva style girls if you know what I mean.


Before I leave you I want to share something very funny that happened early this morning at the gym. You wont believe what happened to me. I was doing bent over rear cables and I was just going at it like a mad woman. Well this big muscle guy walks up to me and says "you have a huge tear in the back of your pants" I about died. SO pretty much the whole time I was standing there with half of my butts checks saying hi to everyone. LOL. I walked away and took my jacket off and went back and kept working out. I need to get my stuff done. But I was very thankful for him bringing that to my attention. Some people don't even bother to tell you. LOL

well I thought it was very funny and man I wish I had footage of it. It kinda reminds me of this one jackass episode or maybe it was in the movie where the old lady closes the car door and it rips her dress off and she is talking to people without realizing her clothes are off. it is so funny. Of course its not real its alot of latex and makeup. *wink. I should of acted like it was a hidden camera TV show when he told me about my huge tear in my pants.

here is my quote for my accidental mooning lol

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. -- Will Rogers